As of 1st July 2013 our returns policy is as follows:
1. Goods must have been purchased directly from Driven Oils Australia Pty Ltd.
2. Any goods short supplied or are incorrectly supplied MUST be brought to Driven Oils Australia’s attention IMMEDIATELY
3. A Goods Return Number (GRN) must be obtained from our credit department prior to goods being returned, and a Goods Return Form must be filled out and returned with the items. Ring (07) 3808 1986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Goods Return Number.
3. The Goods Return Form must include the GRN as well as the original invoice details, and reason for return. If you do not already have a Goods Return Form, please contact us and one can be faxed, emailed or mailed to you. The Goods Return Form is also available to
download from our website, Click here to download
4. Goods returned to Driven Oils Australia must have all freight prepaid, unless prior arrangements have been made. All unapproved freight costs will be charged to the sender.
5. Goods must be complete, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition, with no dirty or greasy marks, or transport or packing tape damage. Please pack goods to be returned using a similar method to that used when goods were dispatched to you. Goods must include all instructions/paperwork originally supplied.
6. All goods returned to Driven Oils Australia will be subject to a minimum 15% handling / restocking fee.
7. Goods will not be accepted for credit for any of the following reasons;
a) Goods returned after 30 days from date of invoice.
b) Goods returned without a GRN.
c) Goods returned without original invoice details.
d) Goods that were Specially Procured for you.
e) Goods that were purchased from our Online Specials/Newsletter Specials/Clearance Parts list.
f) Goods that have been fitted, used, altered or damaged in any way.
g) Goods where plastic shrink wrap / blister packaging has been opened, eg- Bearings, Gaskets, Carb Kits, etc.
8. While all care is taken to ensure the correct supply of goods, no responsibility whatsoever is accepted by Driven Oils
Australia for the use of incorrect items. The onus is clearly with the purchaser to ensure the items are correct for the particular
application. Any costs or damages from the fitment of incorrect parts are entirely the responsibility of the fitter.
The only exceptions to this policy will be:
Genuine warranty claims returned by you and accepted by us. Warranty claims will be processed as soon as approval is given by the
manufacturer. At their discretion goods may be credited, replaced or repaired. All warranty items must be returned to Driven Oils Australia within 3 months of invoice date.
Additional Policy Items purchased from the Driven Oils online specials:
Goods are bought as is and are non-returnable for credit.
Goods ordered incorrectly by the customer may be returned only with permission of our credit officer and must abide by the policy & proceedure listed above and will incur a minimum 15% restocking fee.
Items may however be returned under the following exceptions:
- If you recieve a different item to what was ordered
- A pre-arrangement with our credit officer and have been issues with a 'GRN'
The issue of a GRN or receipt of goods into our warehouse should not
be considered as being approved for credit