A higher viscosity version of XP1, it offers outstanding high-temperature, high-shear protection. Viscosity typical of SAE 10W-30.
ORDER 12 OR MORE AND SAVE $$$
Competition Proven To Deliver Maximum Power & Protection
Provides outstanding high temperature and high shear protection. Utilizes select synthetic base oils for increased durability at high temperatures. Formulated with proprietary anti-wear and friction reducing additives to fight valve train wear and increase horsepower. Ideal for crate, spec and custom built engines with clearances under .0027". Compatible with Methanol and high octane race fuels. Ideal for wet sump drag race engines and restricted airflow engines with tight clearances. Compatible with Methanol, E85 and high octane race fuels.
- A higher viscosity version of XP1, it offers outstanding high-temperature, high-shear protection.
- Designed for aluminum blocks and looser clearances, it utilizes multiple synthetic base oils and anti-wear and friction reducing additives to reduce friction and fight valve-train wear.
Compatible with methanol and high octane
- Can be blended with XP0, XP1, XP2 or XP6. Consult our belending guide for blending specifications.
- Sprint and Midget engines
- Late Model Stock
- GM Crate engines
- Pro-Cup engines
- 360 Sprints
- NASCAR Spec engines
- Hydraulic lifter equipped engines
- Engines with clearances under .0027"
Also Available In:
- Case of (12) Quarts – Part #00307
- 2.5 Gallon Jug – Part #00314