Used by Joe Gibbs Racing for qualifying. It utilizes ultra-low viscosity synthetic base oils. Viscosity typical of SAE 0W.
ORDER 12 OR MORE AND GET 10% OFF!
Out of stock
Utilizes ultra-low viscosity synthetic base oils for maximum horsepower during circle track qualifying. Formulated with proprietary anti-wear and friction reducing additives to fight valve train wear and increase horsepower. Compatible with Methanol, E85 and high octane racing fuels. Also ideal for low temperature drag race applications. Used by Joe Gibbs Racing for qualifying in their restrictor plate engines.
- Viscosity Typical of SAE 0W
- High Temp High Sheer Protection
- Friction Reducing Additives
- ZDDP Anti-Wear Package
- Ultra Low Viscosity For Max Power
- Used for Maximum HP During Circle Track Qualifying
- Ideal For Low-Temperature Drag Race Applications:
- Pro-Stock Cars & Bikes
- Competition Eliminator
- Heads Up Class Competition, etc
- Also Works Well in Low HP Engines:XP0 Performs the Best in Tight Clearance, Low RA Surface Finish and/or Low Temperature Applications (Under 130°F)
- Quarter Midgets
- 4-Stroke Go-Kart Engines w/ Babbit style bearings
Also Available In:
- Case of (12) Quarts – Part #00406